Thursday, January 6, 2011

Buttermilk Food Truck...worth the wait and the aches.

I am officially OVER the food truck craze.  I stopped to think about the other day.  How do they keep the food cold enough?  How do they keep everything clean?  After getting sick too many times from one of those ubiquitous korean tacos, I am no longer chasing those trucks on twitter or driving out of my way or waiting in long lines.  EXCEPT for (there's always an exception) the Buttermilk Food Truck.  I stopped to think about it today.  It's a truck with food made mostly from buttermilk.  Impossible to stay away.  Eating here is way more calories than anyone should ingest in one day.  But you know what else I'm over?  Having a six-pack.  So suck it you dumb skinny jeans.  The red velvet pancakes are mine.  Those Hawaiian breakfast sliders.  Those chicken and cinnamon waffles.  Oh so consistently good I want to take a bath in that truck.




 

No comments: